Galveston Bay Area Boat & Watercraft Insurance
At Texas Premier Group Insurance, we can offer a wide variety of coverages and options for your boat, jet ski or personal watercraft. Though some boats and watercraft could be covered under your homeowner policy, there are a number of factors that go into determining the scope of your Galveston Bay Area boat insurance needs including the size and value of your boat or watercraft.
We will listen to your questions and help you evaluate which company and coverages will fit best for your situation:
- Physical Damage Coverage - Adding this coverage to your policy protects your boat while in storage and during transport. This covers your boat as well when out of the water, including but not limited to: fire, lightning, vandalism or theft. You can also obtain emergency service reimbursement for expenses related to towing, labor or supplies.
- Medical Payments - covering medical expenses if you or someone in your boat is involved in an accident.
- Liability Coverage - This coverage will assist you in the event of a collision with another boat, dock or other boaters.
- Personal Liability - protecting you or family member if you have an accident that causes injury to another person.
- Property Damage - damage that may be caused to another persons property while operating your watercraft.
Boat and Watercraft Insurance in Galveston Bay Area
Whether you're in Galveston, Sugar Land, Webster, League City, or Baytown, The Bay Area provides plenty of opportunities for boat and watercraft lovers to enjoy the outdoors. Texas Premier Group Insurance shares this love and cares about making sure you're protected in case something goes wrong. We can evaluate your boat or jet ski insurance needs to find special coverages you may need or any discounts you might qualify for. Some additional discounts and coverages may include:
- Roadside Assistance
- Boat Removal
- Accident forgiveness
- Multi policy discounts
- Boating Safety